Friday, July 16, 2010

Ahhh, Friday!

Don’t you LOVE Friday? Even if you don’t have a 9-5 job, there is still something so invigorating and relieving when Friday rolls around.

I’m looking forward to this weekend. Saturday and Sunday are booked up so I decided to keep Friday night nice and simple and have a quiet night at home.

Saturday is my 3rd annual trip to the Sawdust Festival in Laguna Beach with my mother-in-law and this year a new friend of the family is coming along. I’m looking forward to some yummy greek food, fun live music, and walking around in a bunch of sawdust looking at all the amazing art! (Some of my favorite art to admire is the ceramics pottery)

Sunday I am spending time with a dear friend from Chapman University (who also doubled as my roommate for a semester). I haven’t seen her in a couple years and she is in town from North Carolina! We are going to visit our favorite haunt from the Chapman days (which also happens to be my favorite beach) and head to Huntington Beach! H.B. has the free surf concerts going on July 18 from 11-5 and we planning on enjoying some of those groovy sounds! Fellowship, memories, laughter, prayers, and catching up are all on the agenda for my time with her.

But enough about me! What are YOUR plans for this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment