Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LASTS. Part one.

Ever since yesterday, I have been thinking about LASTS.

Well, I think about "lasts" more often than just since yesterday, but I have been thinking about them in a more focused manner since reading the following post by one of my favorite bloggers, Sarah Markley.

"LASTS"

Go ahead, click on the link. It is a beautifully written post. You will love it.

So anyway, her post (which I'm sure you've read by now), has been making me think of all the "lasts" I have experienced and how some of them have been painfully beautiful, some of them have been difficult but necessary, and others were just hard.

In the next few days, I'll be describing more of my thoughts on some of my own "lasts".


Ending Day of Freshman Year...

Last weeks with Grandpa...

Last month and moments with Grandma...

Last Day of a beautiful month and a half of pregnancy...

Graduation Day for my (former) eight-grade sister...


....to name a few experiences.

So come back tomorrow, and together let's explore the concept of cherishing the "lasts" in our lives.


What about YOU? Are there any "lasts" that you have been thinking of with a smile or grieving over?


Part Two of the LASTS series, click here.
Part Three of the LASTS series, click here.
Part Four of the LASTS series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment